Tóm tắt bài
1. Unit 15 Lớp 8 Speak Task 1
Work with a partner. Look at the table and the pictures. Take turns to express and respond to opinions about the activities in the pictures. (Hãy làm việc với bạn bên cạnh, nhìn vào bảng và những bức tranh sau. Lần lượt nêu ý kiến và đáp lại ý kiến về những hoạt động trong bức tranh.)
| difficult boring delicious interesting
entertaining unhealthy challenging easy
amusing time-consuming fun dangerous
Guide to answer
- Driving a car is easy.
- I disagree. I think it is very easy once you get used to it.
- Learning to drive a car can be challenging.
- You’re right, it is difficult to get used to driving in traffic.
- If you don’t learn to drive properly, a car can be dangerous.
- I agree. You can kill someone if you hit them with a car.
- Comic books are boring. I don’t like them.
- Neither do I. I would rather read a mystery story.
- Looking at the drawing in comic books can be fun.
- I agree, but not all the time.
- Reading comic books is interesting.
- I can’t agree with you. I think they are too boring.
- Walking in the rain is fun.
- I like walking in the rain. too. It feels so refreshing.
- Rain makes the flowers grow.
- I agree. They look so pretty.
- Foreign food is delicious.
- You’re right. Pizza is one of my favourite things to eat.
- I hamburgers, soda and French fries are fun to eat.
- I think so. I love cheeseburgers and French fries.
- This kind of food can be unhealthy.
- I agree, but if you don’t eat all the time, it won’t hurt you.
2. Unit 15 Lớp 8 Speak Task 2
- Read the dialogue (Đọc bài hội thoại)
Lan: I am having problems with my computer.
Ba: What’s wrong?
Lan: It doesn’t work. I think it’s broken.
Ba: No. You didn’t plug it in!
Lan: Oh! Sorry.
- Now make similar dialogues about these items. Use the information in the table in exercise 1. (Bây giờ hãy thực hiện những đoạn hội thoại tương tự về những vấn đề dưới đây. Sử dụng thông tin trong bảng ở bài tập 1.)
Guide to answer
A: The monitor of my computer doesn’t work.
B: What’s the matter with it?
A: The screen is too dark.
B: No. You didn’t adjust the knob.
A: Oh, I’m so foolish.
C: I am having problems with my mouse.
D: What’s wrong?
C: It doesn’t work.
D: Oh. You should check the plug.
C: Thank you.