- Choose the word or phrase – a, b, c, or d – that best completes the sentence.
Câu 1:If the world’s tropical forests continue to disappear at their present rate, many animal species ………… extinct.
- A. became
- B. would have become
- C. will become
- D. would become
Câu 2:_______ resigned, we would have been forced to sack him.
- A. Had he not
- B. Hadn’t he
- C. He had not
- D. He not had
Câu 3:If you …….. us about the bad service, we’d have eaten there.
- A. didn’t tell
- B. wouldn’t have told
- C. hadn’t told
- D. had told
Câu 4:It would have been a much more serious accident……………. fast at the time.
- A. was she driving
- B. she had driven
- C. had she been driving
- D. if she drove
Câu 5:Do you think there would be less conflict in the world if all people …… the same language?
- A. speak
- B. will speak
- C. spoke
- D. had spoken
Câu 6:The teacher was absent today, so class was canceled. If she____ absent again tomorrow, class_________tomorrow, too.
- A. is/ will cancel
- B. is/ will be canceled
- C. were/ would be canceled
- D. was/ would cancel
Câu 7:If I wasn’t working for an accounting firm, I ………. in a bank.
- A. had worked
- B. will work
- C. would have worked
- D. would be working
Câu 8:If you ……..to my advice in the first place, you………….in this mess right now.
- A. listen/ won’t be
- B. listened/ wouldn’t have been
- C. will listened/ wouldn’t be
- D. had listened/ wouldn’t be
- Câu hỏi trắc nghiệm tham khảo Unit 11: Vocabulary – National Park
- Unit 11: Vocabulary – National Park
- Unit 11: Language Focus – National Park
- Câu hỏi trắc nghiệm tham khảo Unit 11: Writing – National Park
- Unit 11: Writing – National Park
- Unit 11: Listening – National Park
- Unit 11: Speaking – National Park
- Câu hỏi trắc nghiệm tham khảo Unit 11: Reading – National Park
- Unit 11: Reading – National Park